Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 670 Translation

Sep 22, 2012

DC 670 Translation

I'm am busy starting school this week, so I will be slow on this release. You guys can try timing if you want. You don't have to. My estimated time would be Thursday, not sure, it could change.

Update: Bad news fellow fans. Since I'm dorming at my college, I won't be able to upload Conan unless I walk to a free wifi place. I can't upload/download copyrighted things and I'm not taking chances. I don't want to walk all the way to upload since I'm lazy. I'll upload new episodes whenever I go back home, probably Friday nights. Sorry about that.

Sept. 28, 10:17 P.M.: Uploading it guys.

Done!

10 comments:

  1. Lolol, IF you have translation, I could time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys ... someone know how to timing the episode 670... help hubuki so that DC 670 will realese .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how to time. I have to do it anyways. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. so on friday night you will upload conan or from that day you will sub it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be uploaded on friday. I can sub during the week.

      Delete
  5. youre awesome !! thanks for doing this !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well try find someone who will make hardsubs and you can just send him .srt/.ass file (and if you have not much time also 3rd one for timing - making subs alone is hard work :) )

    (I would like to help, but I done timing/hardsub once for 4 minute video and it tooked me ages to make it ... so I am useless)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hubuki please upload dc 670 episoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup hubuki u said u will upload on friday

    ReplyDelete