Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 707 Translations

Apr 17, 2014

DC 707 Translations

As usual, I'm slowly translating my way. I was bored during class, so I thought I'd spend my time learning on how to add chapters to anime videos. It took me quite some time to get it down because I didn't know where to start on Google. There were some trial and errors, but all in all, I succeeded. I tested it on Ketsuekigata-kun and added the chapters to all of the episodes. I zipped it up into one file and uploaded it on the download page.


3 comments:

  1. The latest manga files contain the secret behind "Akai Shuuichi's Death".

    Needless to say, it may be better to translate them first.

    Well, DCTP will sub it regardless, but it may take up over two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you keep subing there not any more im still on the last sub episode :( your my lat hope xD

    ReplyDelete