Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 691 Translations

Apr 1, 2013

DC 691 Translations

Hmm... I think the next Conan is on April 20. So there will be 2 weeks with no new episode, I believe. Interesting. Also, movie 17 is coming out in Japan theatres on April 20!

April 1, 6:12 P.M.: 15% translated and 81% timed.

April 1, 6:12 P.M.: 38% translated, 85% timed and 30% edited.

April 2, 11:11 P.M.: 57% translated, 91% timed and 50% edited.

April 4, 11:49 P.M.: 81% translated, 95% timed and 65% edited.

April 5, 2:18 P.M.: 88% translated, 96% timed and 65% edited.

April 5, 10:51 A.M.: 99% translated, 100% timed and 65% edited.


12 comments:

  1. That's the movie! (and my birthday. c;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the next episodes: The Evening Cherry Blossom Viewing Route on Sumida River Part (1), and Part (2), aired already. After the Yusaku Kudo's Cold Case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or I may have misunderstood: "I think the next Conan is on April 20. So there will be 2 weeks with no new episode, I believe. Interesting" part.

      Delete
    2. After those two episodes, the next one will be April 20th. http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime#Season_22_-_Episodes_681-Now

      Delete
    3. Ah, I thought that you thought, there won't be an episode after 691 until the 20th of April. Apologies for bothering you.


      Take care :).

      Delete
    4. Haha, no worries. You too. :)

      Delete
  3. Hubuki,and his support staff,I thank you for your hard work.I just wanted to know if you all would be subbing dc movie 17?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will! :) If you have a Facebook, you should "like" it for more updates about episodes and movies. Of course, the movie will take some time and it depends when it will come out, but we will sub it.

      And Hubuki does not want to sub manga scanlations (just in case you were wondering about that, too). :P

      Delete
    2. Oops, I mean: "like" our fanpage

      Delete
    3. Thanks Alina Z.I just wanted to tell you that I liked the facebook page when it was started.Thanks for the confirmation,and wish all the luck to your team for upcoming projects.

      Delete
    4. Oh okay :)! Thanks for being a fan and you're welcome! Happy to help :)

      Delete