Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 684 Translations

Jan 27, 2013

DC 684 Translations

I'm working on it little by little. This week, I have a math midterm. >.< EP 683 is almost done with editing. ^_^

Jan. 28, 12:00 A.M.: 15% translated and 80% timed. Thanks for the Japanese timed subs. It's kind of helpful, but I still have to do small adjustments to make it to my liking.

Jan. 28, 6:13 P.M.: Still at the same progress, but I was think of adding Japanese subs too. I'll also release one without it. Here's the preview: >>>PREVIEW<<<

Jan. 29, 10:17 A.M.: 50% translated and 85% timed.

Jan. 29, 11:24 P.M.: 55% translated and 90% timed.

Jan. 30, 1:30 A.M.: 70% translated and 93% timed. I'm tired... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jan. 31, 12:46 A.M.: 99% translated, 100% timed, and 50% edited.

Jan. 31, 7:52 P.M.: 70% edited.

Jan. 32, 12:37 A.M.: encoding...

Done


13 comments:

  1. Hubuki. Please 683 first??? Or subrip 683 first??? Thanks before, you'are is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's encoding now. I wasn't able to do anything until the editor finished.

      Delete
  2. I like the new banner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to help out but don't know what I can do to help. All I really know for Japanese is the amount that I learned in 4 years of high school Japanese classes (got a low AP JPN score), and I have no idea about encoding and timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, if you want to try translating. E-mail me your e-mail address; mine is hubukinokazeblog@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Thanks Hubuki, you're new banner's really cool ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Detective Conan Episode 684 Eng Sub is ONLINE NOW at link below,
    http://tinyurl.com/DCep684ENGSUB

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry but that is a poor excuse of a sub job. especially when the timing code is rammed into the subs. I like many others dont mind the wait for a decent sub that Hubuki provides.

      anyway.@ Hubuki. Keep up the good work. appreciate the subs, and love the karaoke jobs =) and good luck with midterms!

      Delete
    2. I'd rather wait a few days than watch something with subs that are too disturbing to enjoy watching T_T
      Keep up your quality Hubuki! And take your time for it!

      Delete
  6. oi hubuki..goo..i bet you can finish this all before next episode come..please..im counting on you..actually 'we' DC fans counting on you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOO please Hubukui senpai please we dont need japanese subs its its really annyoing like big timethingy and hope you and the person who sub in anime crazy gonna work togther that will be so amazing u both will be great amd I ADORE YOUR SUBS HUBUKI SENPAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you got no idea how much your helping us when you release subs the other websites refer to ur subs and make them arabic subs i swear you got no idea how much you are helping us in middle east and africa we are huge fan of detective conan legacy my blessings and prayers to you God bless you when ever you go because you draw millions of smile in our face good luck for you and who ever helping you out everday hubuki senpai \(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'm releasing ones without Japanese subs.

      Delete