Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 683 Translations

Jan 21, 2013

DC 683 Translations

Good news! A new translator is helping me out! Furthermore, EP 683 is about 80% translated. Timing is still about 2% done... Bad news is that I'm going to help out my dad with work, so I'll be busy all day on Monday.

Jan. 21, 10:42 P.M.: 81% translated. 20% timed.

Jan. 22, 11:06 A.M.: 86% translated. 40% timed.

Jan. 22, 9:26 P.M.: 90% translated. 65% timed.

Jan. 23, 12:31 A.M.: finished translating and timing. Editor won't be able to edit until thurs, so it might take long.

Jan. 28, 1:25 A.M.: encoding.

Jan. 28, 12:07 P.M.: I encoded it 2 times already and each time I watch it, I find some small mistakes. I don't like it, so I have to encode it again. I'm encoding it for the 3rd time now... x(

Done!!

17 comments:

  1. Cool Hukubi :-D,
    We all welcome your new teammates with open arms ^_^,
    Good luck with work today :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to help out.. but I haven't experienced anything in any fansubbing.. but if there's anything I can do, I am so much willing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gogo hubuki we all counting on you..and i do hope tomorrow will be done..xD..good luck ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hubuki,i hope it get done soon..i cant wait already..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on a good pace right now.....Don't worry..........

      Delete
  5. To the new Translator-San; welcome aboard ^-^. Thank you for subbing along side Hubuki-San ^^. Enjoy your time!!:D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replace ";" with comma.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the warm welcome!

      Delete
    3. Awww :), no problem iroshiroi! :D !

      Sorry for the late reply, I happened to see your comment just now.

      I think all of this team (translators, editors, timers) are doing a great job, keep it up ^__^.

      Delete
  6. Detective Conan Episode 683 is now ONLINE at
    http://tinyurl.com/DCep683ENGSUB
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dc684 japanese sub file : kitsunekko.net/subtitles/japanese/Detective_Conan/Detective_Conan_684.srt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! never knew this existed. This is helpful.

      Delete
    2. you're welcome and here you can find it every week : http://kitsunekko.net/dirlist.php?dir=subtitles%2Fjapanese%2FDetective_Conan%2F

      Delete
  8. I am still waiting for episode 683 of you. Help in the post for detective conan 683. I faithfully waiting for you. Estimated at Hubuki? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. plz complete dc movie 17 sub fast

    ReplyDelete