Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 678 Translations

Dec 3, 2012

DC 678 Translations

I have finals coming up very soon, so I am going to be busy studying. I will work on it, but later. =/ Also, trying to get next quarter classes is really difficult, because freshmen get last pick. X_x I hope I get the classes I want. Most of them are waitlist... I can start working on Conan again when winter break starts; mine starts on Dec 11!

Dec. 12, 7:00 P.M.: 5% translated. This episode is difficult since it contains a lot of words i don't know. >.<

Dec. 13, 1:35 A.M.: 35% translated...

Dec. 13, 1:00 P.M.: 50% translated. old japanese words...

Dec. 13, 2:11 P.M.: 70% translated.

Dec. 13, 7:00 P.M.: Finished translating, now editing.

Done!


16 comments:

  1. Good Luck Hubuki ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you're almsot caught up hubiki! only two more eps to sub before you're all caught up ! 671 and 673! even with you taking a while for 678 you should have plenty of time to catch up during winter break =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time, and btw good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud luck 4 your exams hubuki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'll wait xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gambatte Kudasai!! :)
    We're looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodddddd Luckkkkkk Hubuki.

    ReplyDelete
  8. safe learning and trying hubuki, I support you. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hubuki-san,how were your exams?Hope you did well!!Please sub episode 678,and 679.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know how i did in math, but i think i did well in computer science. =)

      Delete
    2. Happy for you :)

      Delete
  10. Congratulations Hubuki on computer science ^_^
    Hope you get good marks in your other subjects ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you finished your exams Hubuki-san?
    Hope this subbing doesn't bother you ^^
    Take it easy okay..
    I'm having exams too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did you do in your exams Zero-san ?
    I hope you did well ^__^

    Otsukaresama deshita \^__^/

    ReplyDelete