Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC Translations 676

Nov 22, 2012

DC Translations 676

I started working on 676 and skipped the other ones. Should I sub them all and then release them all at the same time OR release them one by one as I finish? I did about 10% translation already.

Nov. 23, 11:46 A.M.: 35% translated.

Nov. 23, 1:14 P.M.: 70% translated. Going out, so I might finish tonight.

Nov. 23, 8:54 P.M.: 75% translated. I think I'll upload it in the morning, cuz I'm tired.

Nov. 24, 8:30 A.M.: 100% translated. Encoding. Maybe uploaded by noon? Not sure.

Done.


13 comments:

  1. Please hubuki release them one by one. 676 first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. release them one by one please

    ReplyDelete
  3. release them one by one please..
    Ganbatte..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. release them one by one plz hubuki and first 676

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subbing the most recent episode. while for long episode after episode of missed done recently completed subbing. so release them one by one

    ReplyDelete
  6. please release 676 1st.Thank you for your incessant hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. release them one by one please.. 676 first please..

    ReplyDelete
  8. release them one by one . first 676

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally T^T, after 6 days no Detective conan. It seems you the only subber for this anime. I think you should realease them 1 by 1, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey hubuki m indian and her is night time 10:15pm so tell me after how many hrs frm now will u upload ???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just my opinion, but since you are so busy, perhaps it would be better to just focus on doing the recent ones that no one has translated yet and save the older episodes for later if you want to translate them yourself. Most people are probably just interested in having the most recent episodes no matter where they come from. At this point, I don't care where I get them from since everyone who is translating Detective Conan is either short on time, translators or both.

    ReplyDelete