Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: DC 677 Translations

Nov 26, 2012

DC 677 Translations

I will always try do the latest episodes first. So far, I translated about 10%. Hopefully, I'll finish this soon. Shooting for Thursday or Friday. >.<

Nov. 27, 9:51 A.M.: 15% translated. I thought there was a similar episode to this, so I searched around and found episode 247 to be about the beach and footprints. It's not the same trick, but it had no footprints on the sand, so that's probably why I thought there was something similar.

Nov. 27, 12:58 P.M.: 60% translated. There are some tough words I don't have a clue, so I might just wing it. xD

Nov. 27, 3:57 P.M.: 85% translated.

Nov. 27, 5:45 P.M.: 100% translated. Getting ready to encode.

Nov. 27, 6:48 P.M.: encoding...

Done.


14 comments:

  1. thanks hubuki for your great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx but

    it translated

    here

    http://adf.ly/FLRw0


    so you can relax hhhh ^__^


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolx but tht is raw not subbed :)

      Delete
    2. no you can open the translation

      in the tools

      Delete
    3. oh yes thanx my friend

      Delete
    4. How do you do to see subtitles ?
      Because on your video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJj5C5Bn8KE
      No captions are there when i click on "turn captions on" :/

      Delete
    5. thanx but I'll wait hubuki because he is the best

      Delete
  3. hi Hubuki I want to talk with you

    about important thing

    can you send to me your email please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you replay to my email

      or talk with me in google talk

      and thanx

      Delete
    2. waiting for your replay ^___^

      Delete
  4. Awesome, I await your translation, Hubuki. Thanks for your hard work and your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was quick! Thanks again, Hubuki!

    ReplyDelete