Chrome Pointer Hubuki Subs, [Hubuki]: Viewers

Oct 26, 2012

Viewers

I noticed something peculiar when I went to my youtube account. I went to the analytics section and saw something interesting, well it was interesting for me. It showed that about 52 thousand people from Japan has watched my videos and only about 7 thousand from USA. I'm not sure if this is accurate. O_o How come there are more viewers from Japan? Why do they watch subbed episodes? I'm just curious. xD My guess is that they watch subbed episodes to learn English.

私は自分のYouTubeアカウントに行ったとき、奇妙なことに気づいた。 私は分析セクションに行き、何か面白いことを見た。 私には面白かった。 日本から約52千人そしてアメリカからわずか約7千人が私の動画を見ていることを示した。 これが正確かわかんない。 O_o なんで日本が多いの? なんでつやくしたあるのどうがをみるの? 私は興味があります。 xD 私の推測では、英語を学ぶためにつやくしたあるのどうがをみるのかなてっおもった。


9 comments:

  1. hey hubuki now pleae you sub 674 becuase its latest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice statistics^^ i am german, actually living in Australia so you could check more countries in your youtube account. i think it would be intresting how many people watch english subs who don't have english as first language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Japanese see it on YT, because there are almost no streams in japan and the subtitels dont disturb so much.

    Other thing, can you upload the ass from 672 to our google workspace? That would be great.

    Onizuka@bnk-subs.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe its the nearer country
    Cause here in philippines we also watching many anime that is subbed

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's because you're a good source for the latest episodes. So people tend to stick to one source.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the possibility of learning English is very likely, but I think the film in Japan might not have to upload to youtube etc.. That is why youtube is their means to watch anime online. It seems to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, nice!! It feels good when you have Japanese fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job ... i just found about your channel today, it's amazing job you do... I'm a big fan .. thank you so much ...
    I'm Saudi , i speak Arabic but enjoy watching fan-subbed Anime..the releases are fast and most the time the translation is accurate ...
    regarding the stats,, yes it's strange.. learning English is a reasonable possibility but i think it's matter of time before viewers from E-speaking countries predominate eventually =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try to add philippines :)

    ReplyDelete